Workspace and entertainment place are both coming to Arlington in the form of Spark Coworking in Choctaw Stadium according to a Dallas Morning News article from
“Arlington’s entertainment district is getting a new shared office center, a Spark Coworking operation in Choctaw Stadium — formerly Globe Life Park.
The previous home of the Texas Rangers baseball team has been repurposed since Arlington and the Rangers opened their new stadium in 2020. The old ballpark was converted into a multiuse sports and entertainment venue operated by Choctaw Casinos & Resorts.
The office space in the Choctaw Stadium at 1000 Ballpark Way is being rebuilt into a two-level shared office center. The Spark Coworking center will be part of the Texas Live entertainment complex being developed by the Rangers and Maryland-based developer Cordish Cos.
The new shared office center will have more than 32,000 square feet of space and will open later this year, according to planning documents filed with the state.
The location in Arlington is listed as “coming soon” on the co-working company’s website.”
In a CultureMap Dallas article, the new hub’s surprising and numerous amenities were listed down. They say,
- 24/7 secured swipe card access and building concierge security
- Workspace and balconies with views of Globe Life Field and Choctaw Stadium’s repurposed infield
- Garage parking
- Furnished private workspaces and suites
- Access to community kitchen, member café, and lounge spaces
- On-site meeting rooms
- High-speed internet
- Mailbox address and concierge mail services
- Unlimited access to print, scan, copy center and Shred-It boxes
- Nitro Cold Brew Coffee and tea bar
- Onsite podcast studio
- Mother’s room and wellness space
- Indoor bike storage
- Exclusive member events
COO Zed Smith of Cordish and the Spark Director Shervonne Cherry are eager to work with another in rebranding and redefining the Choctaw Stadium where they aim to bring more than just baseball events.