- Quick Results - Many laser treatments can be completed without requiring anesthesia since they cause no pain. Plus, the recovery time is also quicker when compared to traditional treatment options.
- A More Comfortable Experience - Laser treatment causes no pain. It’s very comfortable and can be completed quickly. It’s a good option for people who are scared of going to the dentist.
- A Lower Risk Risk of Infections - Since laser treatments are very precise, there’s little to no risk of infections and other such side effects.
While laser dentistry is great, it is not suitable for all kinds of treatments. Schedule an appointment today to know more about how laser treatment can help you. Call us.
You can be a candidate for laser dentistry if you have one or more of the following dental issues:
- Tooth Decay including Cavities and Fillings
- Gum Disease and other Gum Issues
- Stained teeth
- Sleep problems
Laser dentistry may also sometimes be used used to perform a biopsy. Lasers work by delivering energy. They can either act as a heat source or a cutting source. Talk to us more about laser treatment and its benefits. Call us to schedule an appointment.